REF : Assistant
Type: Administration & Human Ressources Training
– Training goals:
• Enter, update and present any type of data.
• Search, restore information.
• Organize and classify information for sharing and conservation.
• Being directed & organized, inform.
• Make and receive phone calls.
• Identify, establish, check and update administrative accounting and commercial documents.
• Reproduce, distribute, classify and archive documents manually.
• Manage current material resources.
• Take ownership of the systems and techniques that organize the production, exchange and use of information.
• Manage the director’s agenda, plan appointments and travel.
• Plan director’s stays, manage hotel and ticket reservations.