REF : lifeskils
Type : LinguisticTraining
- Ordinary courses (48 hours per level)
- Intensive courses (30 hours per level)
- Summer classes for school children (40 hours)
- à la carte classes (1 to 4 students):(30 hours per level).
- Well equipped language laboratory. (Headphones, microphones, CDs,…
- Electronic equipment which helps develop listening skills and pronunciation..
- Audio-visual equipment: PCs, video, TV, software especially made for the teaching sessions.
- Network linked to prestigious foreign universities.
- White board for obvious reasons of hygiene.